Rejects can occur in the factory and also during or after sale…
1) AFTER SHIPPING REJECT- after shipping reject is one of the common rejects for all products. In most cases, it will only effect the packing (box) but not the bottle. Since people won’t buy any defect items at the counters as customers only demand for the perfect item even with the box, this rejected item will end up at the warehouse. Another reason why our products have no boxes…
2) FACTORIES REJECT- it would be impossible to produce products without reject. Most company (factory) only achieve 99.8% yield (output) where 0.2% is rejected e.g. 99.8%x1000000 = 998000 bottles. The rest are rejected (2000 bottle). Why they are rejected? It could be Scratches, wrong branding etc. These reject will never be thrown away. They have their own vendor for disposal. Since there are so many manufacturers for brand of perfumes, it will be enough for people like us to trade them… Factory reject outlet is no longer strangers among us anymore. Their stores are everywhere. Nike, Levis, Ralph Lauren and lots more branded items are selling there. Are they selling fake item? No, they are original and customer has no doubt at all. But it had been sold with lower price as they are rejected…
3) EXPIRIES- After quite some times perfumes also will expire. Let say for 1 batch is valid for 8 month. If the item failed to be cleared on time, it will be returned to where it came from. Then manufacturer will reduce the output base on the sale demand. But the different is perfumes are still in good condition even after the date line.
The most important point is REJECTS ARE NOT FAKE. They are original but the qualities are slightly lower. Not quality of the perfume but only the surface or physical part of it, mostly the bottles. For those who have my perfume, I believe you do understand what I’m trying to say here… and lots of thanks for being so supportive.
Disclaimer – if you believe that I’m wrong, this never meant anything to you.
EDP EDT EDC TESTERS ETC..
# Parfum 20% perfume, 80% alcohol. Lasts four to six hours.
# Eau de Parfum (EDP) , Eau de Parfum Spray (EDPS) 10-15% perfume, remainder alcohol. Lasts four to five hours.
# Eau de Toilette (EDT) Eau de Toilette Spray (EDTS) 5-12% perfume, remainder alcohol and water. Lasts 2 to 4 hours. This remains the best selling scent strength in the UK.
# Eau de Cologne (EDC) 2-3% perfume, remainder mostly water. Lasts about 2 hours.
# Eau Fraiche 3% perfume, remainder mostly water. Lasts about 2 hours.
# Tester had been produced as a tester unit for counter usage. the parfum ingredient is slightly higher than normal selling perfumes. The testers set that we have are still full in size and not been used by anybody.
Perfume ber Alkohol, ok ke?
1. Fatwa Majlis Kebangsaan :” Ubat – ubatan dan pewangi yang ada kandungan
alkohol adalah dimaafkan, yakni DIHARUSKAN penggunaannya.”
2. Lembaga Fatwa Al Azhar berpendapat bahawa alkohol itu TIDAK NAJIS manakala
arak tetap najis.
3. Fatwa almarhum Syeikh Sya’rawi (rh) dalam kitabnya ” Anta Tas al Wa Islam
Tujib ” menjelaskan bahawa :” Memakai perfume yang mengandungi alkohol HALAL
hukumnya. Alkohol hukum-nya menjadi haram jika diminum untuk bermabuk-mabuk.”
4. Menurut Kitab ” Al Fiqh Al Muzaahibil Arba’ah” dalam bab ” An Najaasaat”
juzu’ 1menjelaskan bahawa alkohol yang dimasukkan ke dalam minyak wangi agar
tahan lama atau untuk tujuan menaikkan roti, hukumnya adalah HARUS.
5. Syeikh Rashid Redha dalam penulisan tafsirnya yang masyhur iaitu ” Tafsir
Al Manar ” menyatakan bahawa hukum alkohol TIDAK NAJIS dan penggunaannya dalam
minyak wangi diBOLEHKAN atas dasar tidak adanya dalil yang tegas tentang
6. Imam Asy – Syaukaani (rh) dalam kitabnya ” Nailul Awthor ” juga
bersependapat diharuskan dan tidak najis